=)
Headache, fever, sore throat are still taking a toll on me. Dance exam were over!
Passed. Advance class. Damn che wei! I have to wait for you to come back before we can continue! It's your fault. Hello, please take note. I'm scolding you. =)
Okay okay. My headache is really getting worse. I shall stop here. Will be visiting to some Museum tomorrow. Not sure. Haha. Night all. Have a nice rest.
Thank you. =) Take good care. Got to meet up soonnnnn =)
Passed. Advance class. Damn che wei! I have to wait for you to come back before we can continue! It's your fault. Hello, please take note. I'm scolding you. =)
Okay okay. My headache is really getting worse. I shall stop here. Will be visiting to some Museum tomorrow. Not sure. Haha. Night all. Have a nice rest.
Thank you. =) Take good care. Got to meet up soonnnnn =)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home